This website, http://www.realstars.eu (the “Site”) is operated by RealStars (“We” or “Us”). RealStars is the operating name of an association as well a social brand using the power of fashion along with a consumer brand to reach out to a large audience in the issue of what we call Fair Sex where sex trafficking is in our view the greatest offence to Fair Sex as well as a crime. RealStars was founded in 2010.
RealStars is committed to protecting your privacy online.
Your Personal Information
RealStars will send you updates by e-mail. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so by contacting complaints [at] RealStars.eu with the subject heading “unsubscribe.”
We do not share the information you’ve given us with external parties other than the political organizations we aim to influence
When you give RealStars personal information, we take steps to ensure that your information is treated securely. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, RealStars cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Under circumstances where we determine that members may be misusing our systems for malicious purposes (for example, using the email we provide to send harassing messages), such activities may be reported to law enforcement agencies. In such cases, RealStars may release personally identifiable information, including name and address, to those agencies.
Petitions and Surveys
For petitions and surveys you have signed or completed, we treat your name, city, state, and comments as public information—for example, we may provide compilations of petitions, with your comments, to relevant leaders and other targets, or to the press. We will not make your street address publicly available, but we may transmit it to the designated target as part of a petition. This is a standard industry practice. In no such case will we disclose your email address or phone number, without your permission. We may also make your comments, along with your first name, city and state available to the press and public online.
Sending Emails via RealStars
In certain cases, we may enable you to send individual e-mails to world leaders as well as Letters-to-the-Editor to various news publications, through our website. These messages are sent in your name, with your e-mail address as the return address and your full name and contact information is provided as part of the submission. These messages will only be sent out under your name as you approve them on an individual basis using our email tool. You are solely responsible for the specific message(s) you send using our email tool. RealStars takes no responsibility for the content of use of your email address by campaign targets.
RealStars does not solicit personally identifying information from children. Visitors who are under 18 years of age should ask their parent or legal guardian for assistance when using the Site and should not submit any personally identifying information to the Site.
URLs contained in emails may contain an ID that enables us to correctly identify the person who takes an action using a web page. We use these URLs to simplify the process of signing petitions and filling out surveys. We may occasionally present a shortened URL that references a longer URL which contains an id—we do this to simplify the display, to prevent links from becoming broken when copied, and to ensure compatibility with email programs which do not handle long URLs. When a shortened URL is displayed in an email, you will see the full URL in the browser’s address bar when you access the page.
Links to Other Websites
RealStars may revise or amend this policy at any time at our sole discretion. If we make any substantive changes in the way we collect or use personally identifying information provided by users, we will post a prominent announcement on our web site home page and post the changes on this page. We will never change our policies and practices to make them less protective of user information collected prior to the effective date of any changes without the consent of affected users. We encourage users to visit this page periodically to review our current policy.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, your personal information, or the practices of this Site, you can contact info [at] RealStars.eu
Email from RealStars
RealStars will send you updates on this and other important campaigns by email. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from our email list, you may do so by emailing complaints [at] Realstars.eu with ”unsubscribe” in the subject heading.
Terms and conditions
Use of this site is provided by RealStars subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. RealStars reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
4. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to RealStars are provided ”as is” without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied. In no event will RealStars be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
5. RealStars does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
6. Copyright restrictions: Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from RealStars. If you require further information about the use of content please contact us at info [at] Realstars.eu.
7. RealStars takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet Sites.
8. Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
10. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Swedish laws. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Sweden.
11. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
12. The views of contributors to this website are not necessarily the views of RealStars